Thursday, March 13, 2008

Timing is everything


It's already 9 O'clock and am I am just now sitting down to journal. I read earlier today but no time for putting thoughts to paper (or computer) ;0) Still not sure how much I am going to get done tonight but we shall see.

To start off the night - my parents show up at 6 to pick up my neice (who stays with them on Thursday nights) and fix the broken thing on my footplate and I had group at 6:30. By 6:23 I knew I was not going to make it to group. So, I called and let then know I was not going to be there. That was the start of it all. Then it took most of the evening to fix the silly thing. Once we got one fixed there was one in the garage that elevates that needed to fixed also. So, My dad went to a visitation of a guy he used to work with and mom worked on my chair and I played with Kendal.

And now here I am. Proverbs 13....

10 Pride leads to conflict; those who take advice are wise.

Doesn't it always. I need to do things my way, pride - which always lead to problems - problems around me, in me - you name it. Taking advice means I need something - heaven help us if Jami needs anything. :) Pride, plain and simple. It's funny how in big things, physical things I know I need help but when it comes to little things I think I have to know it all. Silly yet totally real.

20 Walk with the wise and become wise;

That's good - I need some wisdom to rub off on me. :) Hopefully I can offer you something too. :)

Ephesians 2...

7 So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of the incredible wealth of his grace and kindness toward us,

I am living proof of that! You would think that once I know the benefits of living close to God - I would choose to walk there but do I - NO. Someday, someday. That's why I am so thankful He never gives up or lets go of me. We serve an amazing God!

There are so many thoughts for me to blog on but right now I need to get to bed. Hopefully this weekend I will have time. You may wish I didn't have time - with all I may leave for you to read. :)

No comments: