Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain

I am so tired of the rain. I want sunshine - no, I need sunshine. It's funny how much the sunshine affects our moods. I am not down but definitely not woo-hoo, go God.

As I was reading Proverbs today, It was talking about our words and how we use them (which is a major theme of Proverbs) - made me think of all the rain we have been getting and how our words are meant to do good and soothe the soul. But is all the rain we have been getting kinda like someone who has flowing words all the time, almost to much - like all the rain we have been getting. That can kill things too. Like to much water is just as deadly as none. Anyway, just a thought I had. :)

Galations 1- I desire for the things I do to be pure and right where God has placed me to do them. I know I sometimes take control of that and take over His place but I do DEEPLY desire God to control every aspect of everything in my life.

24 And they praised God because of me.
Wow, what a compliment that is. My heart is for Jesus to shine in me so brightly that others are drawn to that and He uses little me to draw people to Him. WOW! Isn't God Amazing!!

1 comment:

M. J. Bromley said...

Love your scripture and comment...so real...so true!! How I wish that I would be (could be) worthy of others to praise God because of the work that He is doing in/through me....what an amazing thing to strive for.
Thanks for doing this with me...it's a great journey, and I love having someone to share it with...especially since it's you! :D